Bringing your pet for surgery
- Cats can be brought in at 8:45am (unless otherwise agreed with you). Bring your cat in a transport basket with a towel. Cats must be fasting* from the evening before surgery, 21:00.
- Rabbits, rodents and ferrets can be brought at 8:45 (unless otherwise agreed with you). Bring your pet in a transport basket with a towel (no straw/sew). Rabbits and rodents may eat as usual until the time of surgery. For them it is also nice to get food from home for after the operation. Ferrets must be fasting* from four hours before surgery.
- Dogs are brought in at an agreed time in the morning. They must be sober* from the evening before surgery, 21:00. Please take your dog for a good walk beforehand.
Collection and follow-up check
- You will be called when you can pick up your pet, this is always the same day. Make sure we know your phone number!
After an operation you are entitled to one free check-up (for a check-up related to the operation). If more checks are necessary, for example due to complications, costs will be charged.
* Sober means that the pet may no longer eat, it may drink, but only water.